- Samsung Phone Support for Gemini Exchange Can Further Crypto Adoption
- Miner Hut 8 Reports Q2 Revenue Plunged 67% to $6.9 Million Due to Bitcoin Halving
- Blockchain Tracing the Cannabidiol Supply Chains Will Help Define Legal Standards
- OKEx May Delist Ethereum Classic If It Doesn’t Upgrade Its Security
- US Postal Service Files Blockchain Voting Patent Following Trump Cuts
The price of Bitcoin hit $10,463 on BitMEX, slightly below the June peak. But the TD9 and exchange inflows suggest a BTC pullback is very much possible.